If you love mushroom soup you'll love this recipe!
RECIPE SOURCE: http://www.closetcooking.com/
2 tablespoons butter
1 onion (chopped)
1 8 ounce package mushrooms (quartered)
2 teaspoons dill
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 cups chicken stock (or vegetable broth)
1 cup milk
3 tablespoons flour
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
1. Melt butter in a pot.
2. Add onions and saute until tender.
3. Add mushrooms and saute until the mushrooms are cooked.
4. Add dill, paprika, soy sauce and chicken broth.
5. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
7. Add the milk mixture to the pot, cover and simmer for another 15 minutes.
8. Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
9. Remove from heat.
10. Add the sour cream and parsley and stir.