Saturday, November 5, 2011

Vintage Ephemera Images

I love using this vintage paper in projects!
I couldn't remember where I had found this image... Pinterest maybe!
**You can see in the comment section that Astrid has left a post saying that this is her image and she created it. Now I know where it's from and very thankful that she is allowing me to use her image here on my post.
She is very kind and very gracious. Here is a link to her blog
Click on image, then save to your computer.


















Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I found this lovely ephemera collage on Pinterest, and even though you posted it two years ago, I'd still like to thank you for sharing it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is all very interesting, because I created this paper, I can send you the original file if you want to, both as a jpeg and a png. You are just lucky I posted it as a freebie too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...