Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cotton Gift Bag (2)

While my sister and I were 'playing' in my craftroom I wanted to make a pretty bag to put a gift inside. I had picked up these plain white cotton bags at Micheals and well... the rest is just creativity!
I stamped the bag first with a stamp called 'Life Defined' by Whimsystamps I used Tim Holtz vintage photo and frayed burlap ink pads and rubbed the edges and sides of the bag. Then I hot glued four layers of lace, attached a homemade flower, some embellies, buttons from my stash and the sentiment stamp is from Whimsystamps as well. The dress form is a digi stamp that I ordered online at http://elizabethmaes.blogspot.com/























Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...