Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lace Flowers

I had bought some lace at the fabric store ages ago, really not knowing what I was going to use it for. Well... I decided to make flowers from my lace. A real easy project! All you need is fabric, scissors, thread, circle template (I used a small glass) and a marking tool (I used pencil).

















When I finished sewing the petals together, I sprayed them with 'Glacier' Glimmer Mist, dabbed on Distress Stickles in 'Picket Fence' and while the glue was still wet I sprinkled on Ultra Fine Glitter. I choose a black brad for the center as I'm making a mini album right now that is very vintage with lots of green, red and black.

Thanks for stopping by!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...