Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Labour Day Weekend!

Hmmmm Let's see what I've been into on my long Labor Day weekend..... housecleaning, laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, yard work...ugh!! Although I did get to sleep in! So much labor for Labor Day weekend!!  Sigh...oh well, I caught up on some scrapping and some web surfing that I hadn't been able to do for awhile, painted my toe nails and enjoyed the beautiful sunset.






























What are your Labor Day plans? Are you jetting off to the Caribbean for a nice long weekend?  Are you having a cookout with friends? A quiet dinner with the family? Card games with the kids? Whatever your plans have a wonderful funfilled weekend!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...