Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Birthday, Just for You Tags!

My girlfriend and I hung out in my art lair today! I made a couple of tags and I snapped a few photos. I coffee stained the shipping tags, glued some paper lace on the bottom, stamped "just for you" at the top, and when I'm ready to add the tag to a parcel or gift I'll just write the name of the recipient on the ticket!




































I used my large scallop punch for these tags. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink 'Vintage Photo', and the stamps are from Crafty Secrets. The name of the stamp set is called.... "Garden Girls"





































Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...