Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"Dream Girl" Mixed Media Canvas"

Fun project! I am taking the FACEcinating Girls online class with Andrea Gomel. Andrea is fantastic and has so much to share! There are three classes and tons of videos. I want to jump to the end and paint just like her! But I must pace myself and start at the beginning... LOL

The class includes a set of clear stamps that have three set of eyes, nose, lips and a few extras. Of  course you don't have to use the stamps in all your work. The canvas below I drew in the facial features freehand. If your thinking in taking the class, you will not be disappointed.






















2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful canvas Christina! Wonderful and lovely, just like you!
    Hugs, Sybil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, I just love your canvas, it is absolutely beautiful. You did a fabulous job on her face, she looks so wonderfully serene and I also like all the rich texture.

    PS. Actually I love all your art as well as the great recipes (yummy) and I had a great time visiting your blog today. I have become a follower of your blog through both Google and Bloglovin' so I can come back and visit you again.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...