Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Baked French Onion Dip

I am getting ready this holiday season as our boys will be here in 5 days and they like to eat! I found this delicious recipe at Lyuba's blog 'Will cook with Smiles This appetizer is smooth, creamy and delicious. I halved the recipes to taste test before actually serving  it to my guests. OMGosh... hubby and I ate the whole thing! This dip is super easy to make, your friends will love it!

Thank you Lyuba... my family will love this dip ♥




















Ingredients:
8 oz of cream cheese
1/4 cup of mayonnaise
1/4 cup of sour cream
1 cup of mozzarella shredded cheese ( I didn't have mozza at home but cheddar was just as good)!
1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
1 tbs butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Salt, fresh ground pepper to taste.

Instructions:
Preheat the oven to 350.
Chop the onions super fine.
Saute the onions in butter until nicely browned and caramelized. 
In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients until smooth.
Fold in the onions and transfer the mixture into an oven-safe dish. Sprinkle with a little extra shredded cheese on top.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...