Saturday, March 22, 2014

"Hugs & Kisses" Card

Hello all my subbies! Long time to see and hear! I went away.... yup, vacation! Woohoo! My sis and I went on a Mexican cruise. Maybe I'll make a separate post and talk a bit about my 10 day Mexican cruise and post some pictures. Right now I want to share a card I just finished. I think I'm going to make a few more of the same card. Very vintagie and girlie. I'm participating in a pay it forward giftaway and thought a homemade card for each of the girls would be a nice touch. Hope you like! ♥
Buttons, lace, trim, is all from my stash. Mostly from thrift store finds. The little little flowers are from WOC.
The image is from vintage shabby pink and I'll post the link/url below.
http://vintageshabbypink.tumblr.com/post/57584995696




















Have a happy day! ♥ †

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...