Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge

For the month of August I have created another set of  5 Christmas cards. I am a member of a crafting community called Your Paper Pantry. yourpaperpantry.ning.com Membership fees are $1.00 a month. I joined a group called "Christmas All Year Card Challenge" we are challenged each month to make 5 Christmas/Holiday cards so when the season rolls around, we have all our cards ready to address, stamp and send. The challenge for August was to use sequins or brads on our cards. So here's what I came up with.

The Christmas tickets were purchased from www.cuddlybuddly.com
On the sites navigation bar at the top of the page click on 'Digital Crafts' and then click on "Card Sentiments" you'll find a wonderful selection of printable sheet sentiments to use again and again. And... very affordable!

The vintage girl images are from my stash and are available for you to save and print to your computer at the bottom of this post. From my printer settings, I set it to print wallet size and nine per sheet of 81/2 x 11 cardstock, 

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!
















































Love always!
Christina



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...