Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things - Pocket Letter

  Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by. Today I have another Pocket Letter to share with you. The background paper is from the Sherri Baldy printable collection called 'Enjoy the Little Things'

Sherri Baldy MyBesties Shop

  I love using Sherri's colored printable because firstly I don't have to color the images myself, but more importantly I have arthritis in my hands and it saves me alot of pain in my hands from the back and forth movement in my wrists when coloring the images. It's Win Win!  If you haven't heard of Pocket Letters then I might be exposing you to an incredible new addiction!  It’s a form of mail art started by creator Janette Lane. It's an amazing snail mail trend!

Janette's Blog

  Click on Janette’s blog (link above) to learn all you need to know to get started on your own pocket letters, or do a Pinterest search and you will find no shortage of inspiration!






Christina
xo

1 comment:

  1. Christina,
    Love your style. You are such an inspiration to me.
    Have a blessed weekend.
    I am feeling so much better!!!!
    GigiDiane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...