Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fall/Halloween Pocket Letters

BOO!! I love this time of year, I love Autumn, I enjoy working with the Fall colors, especially the orange hues! So having said that here are a few Pocket Letters I made for friends. And also some Halloween cards, tags, and envelopes.


I made this Halloween PL for my dear friend Iley!


And this PL for my friend Roxy and owner of the crafting community called YourPaperPantry.



I made this Pocket Letter for the Sherri Baldy PL Design Team
I used the colored printable called "Garden Time" available HERE






I truly have been enjoying the Autumn theme going on here and the best part it's not even over yet!!
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...