Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bouquet of Flowers

Hello all my lovely friends! Haven't posted in a long time! But if it makes you feel better I think about it all the time! LOL

Just the other day my husband comes through the door with a beautiful bouquet of flowers! Silly me says.. "are they for me" Ha, they better be!

Aren't they beautiful....





A White Rose
J.B. O'Reilly (1844-1890)

The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.
But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips.

Thanks for stopping by!

xo
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...