Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sympathy Cards

These are not my favorite type of cards to make, but they are necessary. So having said that... here are a couple of cards that I have made recently. Every once in awhile Micheals has card stock on sale; 3-packs for $10. Some of the card stock is quite pretty. See photo below.

I colored up the paper with Tim Holtz inks using the corners of my ink pads. On the first card I used my red Prisma colored pencil and made little blossoms on the tree and colored in the little girls dress on the tag. The stamped saying is from Stampin Up, 'Thoughts and Prayers' set. I used various flowers and lace from my stash.

Hope you're having a great day!



 
























Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Christina! They're so lovely! I really like what you did with those papers! They are awful cards to make, that's why I never have them on hand and am then scrambling at the last minute to make one! lol I think they're even worse to buy though! Your's have a wonderful, sentimental sincerity to them! How's that for a description? Have a great evening!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...