Sunday, April 7, 2013

DOLL TAG 'Fly'

Hello everybody!! So today I worked on a tag using the new Prima Doll stamp designed by Julie Nutting. They're are so cute and fun to play with! They stamp with blank faces but I just had to give them more character. I 'm not very good at drawing eyes, nose or a mouth, but I suppose it turned out not too bad! LOL There's different layers of media going on along with stamping in the background.
I used lace, buttons, ribbon and wooden lettering.

Stamps are available at Inspiration Emporium

Hope you all are having a great weekend and happy crafting!

 























Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag, Christina! You did a fabulous job with the face! That stamp looks like lots of fun to play with! Have a wonderful week!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...