Monday, February 10, 2014

Wooden Stickles Holder

My dear sweet husband has found a new project. Well actually I found a new project for him! He doesn't seem to understand why I have the need to keep him busy! hahaha (shhhh sometimes I think he would rather be napping on the couch...lol) Anyways....

Since hubby is a builder/carpenter it only makes sense to ask him to make me one.
They are for sale!

2 rows hold 16 small bottles
1 row holds 8 large bottles
12" x 7 1/4" x 1 1/2"
Total holds 24 bottles of stickles

Unfinished, holds 24 bottles for $40.00 (price includes shipping) Canada and USA
For overseas please email me for a quote.
Payment by PayPal only.

For customized order or inquiries please email me at ca.betts@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Christina



















Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...