Monday, February 10, 2014

Wooden Washi Tape Organizer

And then came washi tape!! More fun stuff to add to our stash, right! :)  But where to store it all! My dear husband, once again by my request has made me a wooden holder and I have some extra to sell! Love him!!

Each dowel holds approx. 12 rolls of tape, for a total of 60! Woohoo!
Measures 12" x 8 1/2 x 2"
The wood is unfinished and to save on shipping the dowels are not glued in. And that part is super easy! Squirt some wood glue in the holes, push the dowel in and wait for it to dry. That's it! You could paint it, stain it, whatever your heart desires or just leave it natural. Mine is natural for now. lol

Each Washi Tape Organizer is $32.00 (that includes shipping) to Canada and USA.
Overseas orders please email me for a quote.
Payment by PayPal only.
Email: ca.betts@hotmail.com


















Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...