Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Coffee/Friendship Pocket Letter

Coffee with a friend is like capturing happiness in a cup! ♥
Sharing February's Pocket Letter for the Sherri Baldy My Besties 3D and more Design Team.

I love creating Pocket Art and I love putting together these nine individual pockets of art for friends!
One creates a pocket letter and sends it to their “pocket letter pal” who sends one back.  They are filled with goodies you can take out and use, or just leave as is.  I store mine in a 3-ring binder.
For the background I started out using predesigned and colored printables by Sherri Baldy Designs. Click HERE to see the printable.

Once all pockets are cut out (21/2x31/2) I start to embellish. Most items I use are from my stash/supplies in my craftroom and sometimes I will buy something new to go with a theme I am working on. I forgot to take a picture of the back but I am still working on that. I'm adding fun little things to the back pockets, I included some glitter, sequin, lace, tea bag, chocolate, gift card for Starbucks as well as a letter.

I love making Pocket Letters! The idea behind pocket letters is a cross between a PenPal and a scrapbook. Each individual pocket is an art, a unique creativeness... the possibilites are endless... sometimes I think I'll stop making PL's and then I make another!

Thanks for visiting!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...