So what can you do instead of being a couch potato??
Here's a list of a few ideas. This might be a good challenge for us!
1. Go to an airport, and watch planes take off together.
2. Invite friends over for dinner. It’s a great excuse to try out a new recipe…or clean your house…
3. Go mini-golfing.
4. Play cards!
5. Shop for all the ingredients and bake a pizza together.
6. Write a list of things you dream of doing in the future together.
7. Bring $5 to the mall and see who ends up with the best buy.
8. Take goofy pictures together.
9. Create your own city tour, and visit historic landmarks.
10. Visit the local animal shelter and pet animals. (If only my hubby wasn’t allergic!)
11. Visit the local art museum.
12. Check out the local farmer’s market.
13.Go watch the sun set somewhere lovely.
14. Go to a coffee shop and catch up on life. Sometimes it’s nice to just talk.
15. Hang out at the library and read some books, or pick up some to take home.
16. Become a kid again, and play games at the arcade.
17. Go bowling.
18. Have a water fight! Splash a little water at each other.
19. See a local sports event – even if it’s a school sport.
20. Go for a fun bike ride.
21. Volunteer together at the pound, homeless shelter, or your favorite nonprofit.
22. Try a new restaurant or explore a new place you haven’t visited nearby.
23. Take a road trip to visit friends.
24. Write out your bucket list with each other.
25. Visit a candy store or ice cream parlor, and spend time talking and enjoying sweets.